There's no easier way to introduce yourself to Computrols building automation technology than with the Computrols Starter Kit. And of course, it's simple - it's Computrols! We pride ourselves on developing the simplest hardware and software in the industry. Computrols even offers something no other control manufacturer can: a lifetime warranty on DDC controls.
Contact Computrols today to request your Starter Kit and step up to the simplest, most flexible, and most powerful system in the industry.
Starter Kit Components
- 2 Computrols Binders - Each binder includes a Computrols company profile, EMS Hardware, EMS Software, Web Applications, EMS Architecture, Lifetime Warranty information, Corporate Portfolio, and Dealer Program information.
- Manuals and Datasheets - CBAS Manual, Starter Kit Manual, 8X Datasheet, Hand Held Terminal (HHT) Datasheet.
- CBAS (Computrols Building Automation System) Software - CBAS, the simplest building automation system software to install, program, maintain, and operate. CBAS software is capable of seamlessly integrating with various manufacturers' field controllers. Software bundle includes CBAS Starter CD, software dongle, and flash drive.
- Laptop Computer - Dell Vostro 1510. Intel® Core™ 2 Duo @ 1.8GHz. 2 GB RAM. 160 GB hard drive. Windows XP Pro with Vista License.
- Laptop Case - Black nylon computer case for a 15" laptop.
- Computrols 8X DDC Controller - for applications requiring 8 points or less, our 8X controller is the right choice.
- Computrols HHT (Hand-Held Terminal) - The HHT is a hand held interface used to view and change data on compatible Computrols controllers. Its rugged design and light weight make it perfect for industrial environments.
- VAV-X - Two decimal rotary switches (0-9) allow simple addressing – no hex, no binary. Removable terminal screws allow for quick replacement. Supports 10K Type III thermistors or a selection of digital display wall stats.
- Belimo Actuator - Model LMB24-SR. Proportional Control, Non-Spring Return, Direct Coupled, 24V, for 2 to 10 VDC and 4 to 20 mA.
- VMD2B-F24D Relay - 24VDC relay by Veris. High-switching capacity. DIN rail, surface, panel & PCB type sockets.
- ST-R3 Thermistor Temp Sensor - Raw 10k encapsulated thermistor @ 77°F (25°C), Type III (gray leads).
- MN-S3 700 - The I/A Series MicroNet Sensors (MN-SX series) are a family of digital wall temperature sensors for use with I/A Series MicroNet controllers. Using the digital wall sensor, the operator can monitor performance and edit operational settings.
- Crossover Cable - 7ft. Ethernet cable used to connect computing devices together directly.
- Power Supply - 24 volts AC.