A pioneer in remote building automation for over a decade, Computrols is going mobile. Introducing CBAS-Mobile... the power to monitor and control your building from a truly mobile web-enabled device. Whether a cell phone or PDA, you have the instant access you need no matter your schedule.
- Encryption: Encrypted challenge-response password authentication (so your password never leaves your mobile client. Eavesdroppers can't intercept it).
- Access Levels: Different security levels can be programmed so that different users have access to different sets of points.
- Accountability: Any action performed by a user from a mobile device is recorded and may be viewed by the administrator.
- Control: CBAS-Mobile allows you to monitor alarms, view point statuses, and command binary, supervised, and analog outputs.
- History: A graphical history for any point is available to assist in diagnosing problems on the fly.
- Grouping: Because it could be a chore viewing a 10,000 point building on a 1" screen, we've made it so points can be grouped for easier viewing.
- Efficiency: Care has been taken to reduce the total data that must be transferred to the mobile device. We have also been conscious of small screen sizes and therefore minimized the amount of information displayed. This enhances the mobile experience since mobile devices typically suffer from slower Internet connections and limited viewing space.
CBAS-Mobile is compatible with Blackberry Pearl, Apple iPhone, Palm Treo, and Samsung Blackjack -- and the list continues to grow. Take a test drive now by logging in as a guest.
Security is unparalleled. Various levels of access can be established by the administrator.