Our enclosures are versatile, rugged, and easy to use. The custom designed and purpose built XE controller enclosure is arguably the most innovative product of its kind in the building automation industry.
With the XE-Medium and XE-Large, you can perform installations in less time with less frustration, while ensuring the safety of your electronics.
XE-Medium Enclosure »
Measuring 21″x 30″x 8″, this stylish powdercoated black enclosure offers maximum flexibility for installations of all scopes. Consider the total of twenty 0.50″/0.75″ and seven 1″/1.25″ double knockouts on both sides and the floor, along with the specially designed door that can easily be reversed to open from either side—and you’ll agree that this is possibly the most adaptable wall-mount enclosure you will ever use.
XE-Large Enclosure »
Our largest and most feature-filled XE Series Controller Enclosure, the XE-Large. Measuring 30“x 42“x 8”, this stylish powdercoated black enclosure offers maximum flexibility for installations of all scopes and can be equipped with two 80mm fans for extra cooling. Consider the total of twenty-two 0.50”/0.75” and seven 1.75” double knockouts on both sides and the floor, along with the specially designed door that can easily be reversed to open from either side—and you’ll agree that this is possibly the most adaptable wall-mount enclosure you will ever use.
- Substantial venting via two rows of 39 vents each on the door surface
- Option for two 80mm fans at top of each side for forced ventilation
- 29 versatile knockouts: 10 on each side and 9 on the floor
- A fully-adaptable re-enforced back plane
- Sleek, scratch-resistant powdercoat finish
- Two pairs of threaded posts for grounding door to body
- A unique reversible door—spring-loaded hinges can be easily removed and replaced to allow opening from left or right
- Door lock is also easily relocated to either side
- Trash slot in floor allows for easy cleanup of enclosure interior
- Handy pocket inside door for holding hand-held terminal
- UL Listed standing assures quality and safety
- Competitive pricing
CBAS Compact »
The Computrols / compact combines an Intel Core 2 Duo computer running Computrols CBAS on Windows 7, with an industrial touchscreen monitor, a ruggedized steel keyboard/ mouse, and a Computrols DDC controller all in a single, compact enclosure.
Rugged aluminum magnesium alloy enclosure.
Built in 17” TFT LCD Panel supports 1024X1280 pixels
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor L7500 (4 MB cache, 1.6 GB, 800 MHz)
High quality stainless steel keyboard with trackball
The built-in computer has WiFi so you can log into the system remotely.
Optional Energy Monitoring
Monitor energy usage through wireless connection.
DDC Controller Ready
Designed to work with Computrols 8-LX, 16-LX, 32-LX, or 64-LX DDC controllers as well as legacy 8X, 16X, 32X, or 64X DDC controllers.
The stainless steel keyboard with rollerball mouse was designed to stand up to the most demanding environments.
6H38.pdf (87 kb)
Single block, double terminals for customizable lengths for landing wires.